[pstricks] Not Seeing Error

Thu Apr 23 07:14:20 CEST 2009

Rich Shepard schrieb:
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Herbert Voss wrote:
>
>> your system is really out of date.

>    I updated xkeyval and pstricks. The latter required downloading individual
> .tex and .pro files. Is there a way to automate updating all installed
> packages?

Rich,
the best way is to install TeXLive, possible via the net installer
see http://www.tug.org/texlive
then you can run nightly a "tlmgr update --all" tp update your
TeX system. However, if you want to update only the PSTricks
part, then use http://www.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS.tgz
it has all files with the correct directory structure, relative
to /usr/share/texmf. Alternative browse thorugh the files:
http://www.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS/