[pstricks] Please Help with Cover Design

وفا خلیقی vafakh9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:23:06 CET 2009

Hi, I have written a textbook in Persian with (xelatex+xepersian package)
about lua programming language. Now I want to produce a cover page for this
book by pstricks.

The cover page I want is a page with the background being dark blue colour
and the lua logo (attached as a gif file) drawn at the center. Can you
please help me get started with this?

Please note that I want to draw lua logo by pstricks and I do not want to
use \includegraphics to just put the image. This is because I want then to
add some Persian text around the lua logo.

Thanks