[pstricks] setting up pst-solides3d

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 4 22:30:49 CET 2009

Hi Zbigniew,

That message means there is something preceding \begin{document} that
lays down ink, so to speak. Try commenting out your own packages. If
that fixes it, look in your packages for something that is not part of
a definition. You can do a binary search in a suspect package by
strategic use of \endinput, and commenting out large sections.

Michael