[pstricks] pst-IIID coordinate axes problem

caapv 208 caapv208 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Dec 6 02:31:35 CET 2006

--- Herbert Voss <LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> > So what am I doing wrong?  Specials generated by
> > \pst at verb are not supposed to affect the rendering
> of
> > other part of document, right?
> > As I commented in the above example, if I put the
> square
> > drawing code between gsave3d/grestore3d pair,
> > everything works OK.

Sorry, this was my mistake.  I had to enclose \pst at verb
generated code inside a save/restore pair in addition
to the gsave/grestore pair I had already put.

> you could have a look at the code and try to find
> the problem.

I think I have found a problem with showLines which
I'm going to fix myself soon, and I have a proposal
for the user interface I'll try to formalize.

> Herbert

Regards,
SMiyata