[pstricks] hyperlink for node connector?

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Nov 7 22:59:16 CET 2006

BT> From: Bob Tennent <rdt at cs.queensu.ca>
BT> Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:06:56 -0500

BT> with the hyperref package.  I use

BT> \PassOptionsToPackage{urlcolor=black,colorlinks}{hyperref}

BT> LaTeX -> dvips -> ps2pdf will work.

Yes, this will work, but I want some features of PDF (like pdf panel
on slides), which are not available in this path.  I need a solution,
that works when using the pst-pdf path:

source -> latex -> dvips -> ps2pdf -> file-pic.pdf
->      pdflatex  -> pdflatex             --->  file.pdf

--
Good luck

-Boris

Ah, but the choice of dreams to live,
there's the rub.

For all dreams are not equal,
some exit to nightmare
most end with the dreamer

But at least one must be lived ... and died.