[pstricks] Placing labels at arbitrary positions

Matthias Kirchner sofa-surfer at web.de
Tue Oct 17 21:24:25 CEST 2006

Am 17.10.2006 um 20:33 schrieb hjsalchow at aol.com:

> Ok, i guess we solved problem to let the user work.
>
> But just for fun: is there a way to do the job without changing the
> data
> file. That may be interesting for importing more sophisticated data?

Yes, you definitely did the job :-)  Thanks.
Sorry, that it took so long to get a feedback from me. But the
battlefield of my diploma thesis consists of plenty of fights ....

Finally, I think that I will choose the very first proposal, since it
works best with the data export function of R.

Matthias