[pstricks] Controlling arrowhead linewidth

Martin Chicoine martin.chicoine at umontreal.ca
Wed Oct 4 17:00:41 CEST 2006

Maybe I'm asking too much but here it goes.

Would it be possible that the open dots keep a constant outside diameter
(the same as a closed dot), regardless of the arrowLW thickness. The reason
I'm asking that is that you plot something like

\pslot[arrows=*-o,arrowLW=.5pt]{-2}{2}{sin(x)},

you want the end dots to have the same diameter.

Martin