[pstricks] pstricks-add / xkeyval

Georges Mariano mariano.georges at free.fr
Tue Apr 4 13:11:03 CEST 2006

Selon Hendri Adriaens <spotje at gmail.com>:

> I didn't have a look at the versions of your other packages, but
> what is this?
>
> >  xkeyval.sty    2005/01/30 v2.0 package option processing (HA)
> >  xkeyval.tex    2005/11/25 v2.5e key=value parser (HA)

yes, it was the first problem (a kind of clash between a personal
update of xkeyval and the debian installed file) : solved.

after that, another problem raised and since the pstricks.sty version
was the only one remaining difference with your \lisfiles result, I
decided to also update pstricks.

And, sorry, I didn't tell you that : all is in order now ! ;-)

Thanks again.
mailto:mariano.georges at free.fr     jabber:georges.mariano at jabber.org
val-libre : http://www.mjc-athena.org/val-libre