[pstricks] Connecting nodes with boxes

Arne Hallam ahallam at iastate.edu
Mon Mar 6 22:30:52 CET 2006

I did and could not find any in the material on the web.

I am not interesting in drawing  a circlular line from one node to
another but a box that is not rectangular from one node to another.

Maybe I am missing a part of the documentation.

In the two books  (Graphics Companion and
<http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/ComputerScience/ProgrammingLanguageTheory/%7E%7E/dmlldz11c2EmY2k9MDE5NTA5Njg2WA==>TeX
Unbound: LaTeX & TeX Strategies, Fonts, Graphics, and More, ) there
is nothing about connecting nodes with boxes, only lines.  That is
why I didn't find ncbox immediately.  I looked though all the
examples on the web and didn't seem to find any.  I read all I could
find in the online pdf documentation file.  I must be missing some
documentation somewhere.  If you could point me to the documentation
about ncbox and similar objects.

At 12:15 PM 3/6/2006, you wrote:
>Arne Hallam wrote:
>>Are there any other shapes like boxes to to connect nodes such as
>>ovals or circles?
>
>read the docs!
>
>Herbert

with all thy getting get understanding -- Proverbs 4:7.

In the wildness of speculation it has been suggested (of course more
in jest than in earnest), that Europe ought to grow its corn in
America, and devote itself solely to manufactures and commerce, as
the best sort of division of the labour of the globe -- Thomas
Malthus, An Essay on the Principle of Population Book III, Chapter XII.

Arne Hallam
Department of Economics
266 Heady Hall
Iowa State University