[pstricks] bardiag package

McGarry Vince vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 15 20:00:00 CET 2006

Ok, I now have the bardiag package almost working! If I use the
following command:

\renewcommand{\shownumbers}{0}

The diagram is rotated 90 degrees clockwise. If I leave out this
command, the column values are printed in the bars and the bar chart
has the correct orientation. I'd like to leave out the column values.

Vince