[pstricks] File worked on linux but not with windows

Nicolas J. Anzalone Nicolas.Anzalone at tufts.edu
Sat Jan 22 00:34:41 CET 2005

My apologies in advance if this is a dumb question or if it has already been
answered somewhere I couldn't find (I did look) or if this is the wrong place to
post such a question.

I'm having difficulty with a pstricks file that worked fine on linux but is
distorted when I try to compile it on Windows.  I'm using GNUEmacs 20.7.1 and an
updated MikTex install.  When I say the graphic is "distorted", I mean that
objects are positioned incorrectly relative to each other and labels using
mathmode text are mysteriously absent.  Has anyone else had difficulties like
this and if so do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Nick