[pstricks] Strange interaction between hyperref and pstricks-add

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Dec 28 19:17:40 CET 2004

Arnaud Schmittbuhl wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I got a lot of space (almost a \qquad) between
> - "figure" and  "1" (\ref{fig})
> - "Figure 1:" and "title" in the caption of the figure.
>
> This strange space disappear when I comment one package or the other one.
>

> Does the problem comes frome my own installation?

seems so, I cannot see such a problem.

>  *File List*

this couldn't be the file list of your example

>  nameref.sty    2003/12/03 v2.21 Cross-referencing by name of section

isn't load by your example ...
What happens, when you load nameref _before_ hyperref?

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes