[pstricks] Border for a Christmas-card

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Dec 17 23:33:37 CET 2004

Claus Behl wrote:

> i want to make a Christmas-card. A picture with a border of Sparkles
> around.
> Well, it simple doesnt fit, there are too much or to less Sparkles.
> There must be an easier way to put a nice border around a picture.
> Can someone help me i need this card before next friday :-)
>
> \begin{pspicture}(10,8)

please provide a full working example. Otherwise it is not possible
to give a _real_ answer ...

> \Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle\Sparkle

use multido here

Herbert

-
http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes