[pstricks] pstricks-add breaks latex-beamer?

Matthias Thomae bluez at thomae-privat.de
Mon Nov 15 13:47:25 CET 2004

Hello Herbert, all,

I am making a presentation with latex-beamer (tried both debian
testing/unstable) and pstricks (the latest from
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/).

I'm also using pstricks-add, until recently version 2.09. Now, after
upgrading to 2.25 (also tried 2.15), the beamer presentation looks
'broken', i.e. the headline is split into 2 parts, and the navigation
bar is somehow stretched horizontically. I'm using ps2pdf, but already
the ps file is 'broken'.

This is reproducable with the standard beamer example that comes with
the (debian) beamer package:

/usr/share/doc/latex-beamer/examples/beamerexample1.tex.gz

just by inserting:

\usepackage{pstricks,pst-all,pstricks-add}

I attached the modified example. Any clues?

Regards.
Matthias