[pstricks] Mathematica generated tex files

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 18 22:34:27 CEST 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:19:52 -0200, Wendel Lopes Moreira
<wendellopes at gmail.com> wrote:

>I know that this is not the adequate list, but, if somebody could help
>me, please do it! The question is, has somebody already worked with
>Mathematica generated tex files? Mathematica has a package
>(notebook2e.sty) that should do the right convertion, but I've never
>got it really working.

It's possible that someone here might be able to help you, but I suspect
you will be more likely to find help in a newsgroup such as
comp.text.tex or comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica. If you don't have a
newsreader, try using http://groups.google.com.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

Alan