[pstricks] Drawing in 3D

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Sep 30 19:36:01 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:

> At any rate, I solved the problem of filling the space between two
> circles on my own -- I was pleased to see that it worked in 3D -- and I
> think I have the remaining issues under control, so all I will ask is if
> there is a simple way to clip 3D objects. For example, I might like to
> draw a cylinder, clip it in an arbitrary way, then rotate it. If there
> is a good way to do that, I cannot find it.

clipping is done by PostScript and this is a 2d path.
You can use a 3d object with its 2d projection for
clipping but not the 3d path.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes