[pstricks] pst-xkey

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Sep 22 21:10:45 CEST 2004

hello,
I switched from pst-key to pst-xkey, the extended Version of
the keyval package. This is a major change in the code
and I am not really sure, if one updated package works
together with old ones, which use pst-key.

on
http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks-add/
you'll find the updated pstricks-add, which uses
pst-xkey, which is available from

http://stuwww.uvt.nl/~hendri/Downloads/Files/xkeyval.zip

Please test the new pstricks-add together with your
actual pstricks file and let me know, if there
are any problems.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes