[pstricks] [Fwd: pst-xkey snapshot available]

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Sep 15 09:20:30 CEST 2004

Betreff: pst-xkey snapshot available
Von: "Hendri Adriaens" <Hendri at uvt.nl>
Datum: Mit, 15.09.2004, 09:03
An: "Herbert Voss" <Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE>

Dear Herbert,

I wanted to let you know that I uploaded a
snapshot of xkeyval including pst-xkey to
my website. In case PSTricks developers want
to start adjusting their package, they can
already test it with this version. It won't
change anymore for xkeyval 1.5.

The remaining things are on the account of
xkeyval:
1) simplify catcode setting of ^ (pointers)
2) implement \presetkeys and \usepresetkeys
(both developed and tested already).

Maybe you post this news on the PSTricks
mailinglist?

The address for the snapshot is:
http://stuwww.uvt.nl/~hendri/Downloads/xkeyval.html

Thanks, best regards,