[pstricks] pstricks presentation

naehring at iee.et.tu-dresden.de naehring at iee.et.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 6 15:18:24 CEST 2004

Dear pstricks mailing group members,

I held a presentation about pstricks at the 13th TeX User Meeting
in Dresden (see also http://141.76.121.6/~lego/tex/).  Certainly such
a presentation can cover only some aspects of pstricks.

The documented slides are available at

http://www.tn-home.de/Tobias/Soft/TeX/

Two remarks:
1st) My English is not the best. So, if you find some mistakes in the
slides, please contact me at: i at tn-home.de.
2nd) I'm almost a pstricks newcomer myself. (My experience with
pstricks is limited to about one year.) Please tell me if I did
something very clumsy in the slides.

Best thanks in advance,
Tobias N{\"a}hring
PS:
There was also a nice presentation about BibTeX at the 12th TeX User
Meeting in Dresden. The corresponding slides are to be out soon.

Next time a presentation about LaTeX fonts is planned.

See http://141.76.121.6/~lego/tex/aktuell.php if you are curios.