[pstricks] pst-geo

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Jul 16 17:41:42 CEST 2004

Alan Ristow wrote:

>>seems to be a problem with the GSView. Create a PostScript
>>file and view it with gv. Then it should work ...
>

> AFAIK, there is no Windows version of gv. If I have time later today
> I'll give it a try on a Solaris box, but I'm headed out of town and
> probably won't be able to do it today. Then I'm Windows-only for the
> next week....

I have the same problem with kile when using kdvi under Linux,
with absolute and relative path. But when using the external
gv for viewing everything is okay.

don't know what is the problem here.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes