[pstricks] coordinates of nodes

John Frampton jframpto at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:37:22 CET 2004

Thanks again Herbert,

I thought I had read every detail in the PSTricks manual.  But I somehow
missed the fact that \SpecialCoor permits recognition of

         (coor1|coor2)

as the point with x-coordinate taken from Point1 and y-coordinate taken
from Point2, and the full power of \SpecialCoor applies to coor1 and
coor2.

(I am writing this out in detail because I suspect that some others may
have missed it as well!)

--

Our position is that whatever grievances a nation may have,
however objectionable it finds the status quo, aggressive warfare