[pstricks] PS code in pstricks

Yuri S. Ledyaev iouri.lediaev at WMICH.EDU
Mon Aug 18 12:54:01 CEST 2003

Hello! I use pstricks to produce PDF files for presentations.
In particular, I am interested in launching another application from my pdf
file. Of course, we can use Acrobat and Document/Set Page Action in its menu to
do so. It seems that another option is to use a little Postscript programming as
demonstrated by Thomas Merz in his nice Pdfmark Primer.

But then how we could include such code in our latex file? I tested \code from
pstricks but it does not work.

I appreciate any comments and suggestions. Best regards  Yuri