[pstricks] please help, thanks a lot.

hj hj at cad.zju.edu.cn
Fri Dec 13 17:30:45 CET 2002

    I have a miktex system under windows os. The psTricks package have been downloaded, and installed as the instruction in the readme file. Now I can compile the sample tex file successfully, but can't preview the output dvi file by YAP and dvips doesn't work for the following error:

' TeX output 2002.12.13:2341' -> test-pst.ps
DVIPS.EXE: ! Couldn't find header file pstricks.pro

    I have to copy all the *.pro file of psTricks to the working directory to generate the ps file and preview my work.

    How can I use the psTricks package more convenience?

    Thank you very much.

    Best regard.