[pstricks] UML Style/Package

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Nov 19 22:58:51 CET 2002

>>>>> "Giovanni.Costagliola" == jc  <jc at nexusat.it> writes:

    Giovanni.Costagliola> for me...) but, simply, running an example acccompaning it nothing
    Giovanni.Costagliola> works! I received a lot of error message complaining, I guess, for an
    Giovanni.Costagliola> incompatibility with my pstrick version.

  The `pst-uml' package was never "finished", according to the view of it
author and never officially released, but I think I has been used with success
since several years by various people.

  Send the .log file until the first error for a minimal test case, to allow
us to see the versions of the components that you use and the type of error
that you got.

    Giovanni.Costagliola> Anyway, my need is to produce UML fledged documents with my
    Giovanni.Costagliola> LaTeX-Companion, does anyone know a very productive tool/package/style
    Giovanni.Costagliola> (free of charge of course, or "libero" as we and Stallmann say)?

  In the TeX world, it also exist a tool based on MetaPost, EXPRESS-G, used by
some people for UML diagrams.
See CTAN:graphics/metapost/contrib/macros/expressg

D.G.