[pstricks] PDFLatEX and PSTricks

Stephan Lehmke lehmke at jupiter.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Feb 9 13:19:59 CET 2001

Renato De Leone wrote on Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:15:15 +0100:

> This is probably a very stupid question. I would like to produce a screen
> and a paper version of some notes using pdfscreen. Can I use pstricks
> inside?

AFAIK pdfscreen works with ps2pdf, distiller and whathaveyou.

> What I really need is pdftricks.

vtex can make pdf from Documents using PSTricks.

> Is such a beast around? Thanks

Nope. But MetaPost (with interface MetaFun) is said
to come close in functionality.

regards
Stephan

  Stephan Lehmke     		 Stephan.Lehmke at cs.uni-dortmund.de
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I	 Tel. +49 231 755 6434
  Universitaet Dortmund		 FAX 		  6555
  D-44221 Dortmund, Germany