pstricks/seminar

Denis GIROU (CNRS/IDRIS - France) <Denis.Girou@idris.fr> Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Wed Dec 16 08:43:45 CET 1998

>>>>> "Bruno.Sanso" == Bruno Sanso <bruno at cesma.usb.ve> writes:

    Bruno.Sanso> \documentclass{seminar}
    Bruno.Sanso> \usepackage{pstcol,pst-char}
    Bruno.Sanso> \pagestyle{empty}
    Bruno.Sanso> \definecolor{lightblue}{rgb}{.68, .85, .9}
    Bruno.Sanso> \begin{document}
    Bruno.Sanso> \begin{slide}
    Bruno.Sanso> \begin{figure}[h]
    Bruno.Sanso> \begin{pspicture}(0,-1)(8.7,2.5)
    Bruno.Sanso>   \fontfamily{ptm}\selectfont
    Bruno.Sanso> \pscharpath[fillstyle=solid,linecolor=red,fillcolor=lightblue,linewidth=2pt]
    Bruno.Sanso>              {\fontsize{1.5in}{1.5in}\selectfont \LaTeX}
    Bruno.Sanso> \end{pspicture}
    Bruno.Sanso> \end{figure}
    Bruno.Sanso> \end{slide}
    Bruno.Sanso> \end{document}

    Bruno.Sanso> I managed to compile it but, after producing the postscript file with
    Bruno.Sanso> dvips, I got the following error from gs

    Bruno.Sanso> Error: /undefined in tx at Dict

    Bruno.Sanso> Is there some kind of incompatibility between seminar and pstricks? (I am
    Bruno.Sanso> using  dvipsk 5.58f and Aladdin Ghostscript 5.50).

    Bruno.Sanso> Document Class: seminar 1994/09/11, 1.0e
    Bruno.Sanso> Document Style: `seminar' v1.0e <1994/09/11> (tvz)

  Sure, known problem. The 1.0e version of 1994 is incompatible with
PSTricks 97. You must upgrade your Seminar installation
( CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/other/seminar ).

  Current version of seminar.cls is 1.4

  It will be better after that...

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>