a new arrow type for pstricks connector?

Maurice DIAMANTINI diam at ensta.fr
Fri Feb 20 15:08:30 CET 1998

bonjour,

I'd like to use pstrick for the UML Object Modeling Langage notation.

So I have to draw some new end of connections like :
- an empty triangle  (heritage) : this look like a standard arrow,
- an empty diamond (aggregation by reference),
- a full black diamond (aggregation by value),

Now here are my questions:

- has somebody already done such a work (to draw UML notation using
   pstricks)  :-))

- is there a way to extend the array type of connector
   perhaps as "x-x"  which could say :
   "use special arrows as defined by some special command like pstDrawAnArrow"

- what could be the best mean to draw a picture (the special arrow) with
  the right angle at the and of a c onnector.

These new arrow types should be flush at the end points.

P.S. :
I won't read my emails until the next friday, so I appologie if I don't
answer very fast,

P.S. 2 :
Excuse me for my bad english.

--
Maurice DIAMANTINI   |    Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees
mailto:diam at ensta.fr |    32 Boulevard Victor 75739 PARIS Cedex 15 - France

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>