parametric description of a bezier curve

Paulo Abreu paulotex at geocities.com
Mon Dec 8 13:10:02 CET 1997

Hi!

This is a continuation of my efforts to find an
easy and elegant way to place arrows in the middle
of a bezier curve.

I just realize that if I had a parametric description
of the bezier curve, giving the four control points,
then I could just do a
\parametricplot to the point where I want the arrow
to appear and then another \parametricplot all the way
to the end.

Anyone has the necessary math knowledge to find an
analitic or parametric description of a bezier curve
given its four control points?

TIA

Paulo

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>