\pstextpath with node connectors?

Richard Kaszeta kaszeta at me.umn.edu
Fri Jul 11 22:21:17 CEST 1997

For some fairly complicated diagrams I am doing with PSTricks-97, I'd
like to use \pstextpath to place text along the path of a curved node
connector like \nccurve.  However, if I try:

\begin{psmatrix}
  & & A \\
  & B \\
\pstextpath{\nccurve{1,3}{3,1}}{Test Text}
\end{psmatrix}

I get the error

! Misplaced node connection command.
\@pstrickserr ... immediate help.}\errmessage {#1}
                                                  \endgroup
l.12 \pstextpath{\nccurve{1,3}{3,1}}{Test Text}

Any ideas?  Is it possible to use \pstextpath with node connectors?

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			Graduate Student/Sysadmin
bofh at bofh.me.umn.edu			University of MN, ME Dept

To [un]subscribe to this list, send mail to pstricks-request at mail.tug.org
Leave the subject line blank and in the body put the line
[un]subscribe <email-address>
For help, put the word "help" in the message body.
To obtain current archive, put the words "get current" in the message body.