[pdftex] Re: [protext] broken links

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at fernuni-hagen.de
Sun Feb 20 17:21:42 CET 2005

Hi Karl,

sorry for the late response, but i was out for week.

Karl Berry wrote:

> The installation can't be done over the web (although that would be an
> interesting project :).

"So much to do, such little time left" (rumourly I. Kants last words ;-)

>  You have to actually download the distribution.
> I guess the doc should say this ... Thomas?

I don't know for the actual doc - never thought that someone could think
about this. :)

To come to another point: Just before my holidays, i received a french
translation of the doc. There are some additional points i would like to
have added, but be prepared that there will come an intermediate version
of ProTeXt in the next weeks.

Greetings ;-) Thomas