[pdftex] pdfetex

Joerg Heinrich jh at wol.de
Tue Feb 1 10:21:53 CET 2005

Hi,
I've got a similar problem with the font maps.
It works with the changes in my texmf.cnf.
I've get now the following error:

 (./custom.tex))
[1{/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/dvips/config/pdftex.map}{/usr
/local/teTeX/share/texmf/fonts/type1/epmwol/zopb8a.pfb gmake: ***
[dok.pdf] Error 139

I can't find anything about this error number, it must be a return code
of pdftex. What means 'error 139' ?
Can someone help me?