[pdftex] Problems with microtypographic extensions (and specific older pdfTeX versions?)

Hilmar Preusse hille42 at web.de
Wed Aug 17 20:51:14 CEST 2005

On 16.08.05 Hans Hagen (pragma at wxs.nl) wrote:

Hi all,

> the protrusion mechanisms have changed over time (first very
> experimental, then less experimental but as part of thanh's phd
> thesis work, after that it changed due to soem conslusions based on
> research, and recently it has reached a mature stage.

Read: at this time the protrusion was a very experimental feature and
using low level commands (like the submitter did) was already
deprecated at this time, right?
So we'll close that bug telling the submitter exactly that.

Thanks for help,
  Hilmar
--
Two is not equal to three, even for large values of two.
  http://hilmarpreusse.forum-rheinland.de/