[pdftex] Han The Thanh's thesis on microtypography

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu Jan 31 17:02:06 CET 2002

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2002 à 04:02:58, je reçus de la part de
Guy Worthington le suivant & intrigant message:

GW> I've had mixed results with margin kerning; I like the improvement
GW> of margin kerning with cmr10, however, to my eye, text typeset with
GW> palatino looks better without margin kerning.

are you saying that you use thanh's protcode unchanged with Palatino?

What could make you think that this would improve anything?

marginal kerning is font (adn script) dependant.

--
 Thierry Bouche