[pdftex] draftcopy

John S. Dey jsdey at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 25 15:23:30 CET 2002

I have been using watermarks when printing from MS Word using Distiller
driver and there is not any appreciable delay when printing resulting PDF
file using Acrobat to an HP 4050 printer.  Maybe the micros in the packages
listed below are not set to do the job efficiently?  I haven't tried to
produce the Draft watermark myself in pdftex but plan to.