[pdftex] draftcopy

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 10:22:01 CET 2002

>From the manual:

"The inclusion of raw PostScript commands a technique utilized by for
instance the pstricks package cannot be supported. Although pdf is a
direct descendant of PostScript, it lacks any programming language
commands, and cannot deal with arbitrary PostScript."

I would guess not, as you generally make watermarks by using  'hooks'
to the postscript driver.  You could try ps2pdf though...?
k.

On Thursday 24 January 2002 11:08 pm, Peter Cholak wrote:
> Is there anyway to get the functionality of the package draftcopy
> using pdflatex?  (Draftcopy uses postscript to watermark each page
> with "draft" or other words.)

Kester Clegg
Research Associate (UTC )
Department of Computer Science