[pdftex] Pdflatex and seminar

Ying-Jui Chen yrchen at bu.edu
Fri Mar 9 10:57:28 CET 2001

Hi,

Here is what I found out from the web and is used as my preamble:
\documentclass[semrot,12pt]{seminar}

\newif\ifpdf
\ifx\pdfoutput\undefined
   \pdffalse
\else
   \pdfoutput=1
   \pdftrue
\fi

\ifpdf
  \usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
  \pdfcompresslevel=9
  \pdfpagewidth=11truein %297truemm % your milage may vary....
  \pdfpageheight=8.5truein %210truemm
  \pdfhorigin=1truein     % default value(?), but doesn't work without
  \pdfvorigin=1truein     % default value(?), but doesn't work without
\else
  \usepackage{graphicx}
\fi

I hope this helps!

YJ

--
Regards,
Ying-Jui Chen, PhD student, ECE Dept, Boston University