[pdftex] background image gets lost

Radhakrishnan C V cvr at river-valley.com
Fri Jan 26 11:04:35 CET 2001

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

: >>>>> "Radhakrishnan" == Radhakrishnan C V <cvr at river-valley.com> writes:
:
:     >> I see them both perfectly and identical, using Acrobat Reader 4.05
:     >> under Linux. You might have a buggy pdf reader.
:
:     > No, they are not identical at all. Do you see the background
:     > graphic in the second example, that was the problem Ross was
:     > pointing to.
:
: I see the same background graphic in both files using either acroread
: 4.05 or xpdf 0.92 under Linux.

Ross fixed the problem and put the corrected one when you looked. It
was not the same when he made the first post, subsequently he informed
about the correction to the list, all this happened within half an
hour or so.

--
Radhakrishnan