[pdftex] Hyperref and resetting counters...

Wilson, Peter R Peter.Wilson at PSS.Boeing.com
Fri Jan 5 15:34:23 CET 2001

    I don't know if it will help but you could try the ccaption (note the double c) package from CTAN as it lets you have continuation captions which seems to be what you are after. I don't know how/if it works with hyperref.

Peter W.