[pdftex] pdfPicture for pdftex

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Dec 3 09:45:41 CET 2001

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 at 15:53, Richard Sudarmono wrote:

   On 2  Dec 2001 15:25:07 Robin Fairbairns wrote:
   RF> the ghostscript script ps2epsi (for me) produces a .eps with the
   RF> correct bounding box, which converts fine using epstopdf

   (How) Can I call ps2epsi directly within GSView? Or do I have
   to call it _only_ from a dosbox (I use win98)?

You can make use of ps2eps, a perl script that does the job very
well indeed. (CTAN:/tex-archive/support/ps2eps/ps2eps.tar.gz).

If you can use pdftricks.sty which allows to use pstricks code in a
pdfTeX document, all your worries are solved. pdftricks does the job
of writing your pstricks code to external files, runs latex, makes
dvi, translates to ps, fixes the bounding box, converts to pdf and
includes in your document. The modified sources of circuit11.tex,
output and pdftricks.sty are available at:

 http://www.river-valley.com/download/circuit11.tex
 http://www.river-valley.com/download/circuit11.pdf
 http://www.river-valley.com/download/pdftricks.sty

This version of pdftricks supports mikTeX, the CTAN version is yet
to be updated.

--
Radhakrishnan