[pdftex] Acrobat and /Dur key

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 29 15:21:45 CEST 2001

On 2001-08-29 13:20:53 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> since the mac is unix nowadays, i would not be surprised of a linux version
> shows up. [i don't know ho wmuch of the mac pdf engine they use for their
> mac version]

MacOS X is Unix, but not X. So I wouldn't be surprised if the
*nix-with-X versions would at least be delayed. But not forgotten
since FrameMaker still runs and sells for Solaris and HP-UX.

Best regards
        Martin

P.S.: <quote
      src="http://www.adobe.com/products/adobesupportsOSX.html">
      Adobe's reputation is built on delivering stable,
      innovative software of the highest quality; our customers
      expect nothing less. We will continue to place product
      quality at the top of our product development priorities
      </quote>
      Anybody believe this? :-}
--
                http://www.tm.oneiros.de/calendar/2002/