[pdftex] Re: pdfcrypt patches not in TL?

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Sun Aug 5 13:40:02 CEST 2001

From: Martin Schröder<ms at artcom-gmbh.de>
Subject: Re: [pdftex] Re: pdfcrypt patches not in TL?

> After increasing tangle's namespace (patch attached) I get this
> error:
>
> srcdir=.  /bin/sh ./web2c/convert pdfetex
> parse error: Last token = 290 ("), error buffer = `pdfcryptstring',
>         last id = `pdfcryptstring' (not in symbol table).

In my case (Win32), pdftex and pdfetex were made successfully with your
patch for tangle.ch and with a few more changes. You probably did not erase
pdfetex.ch and pdfetex.web.

win32 changes:

(1) pdfcrypt.c
#ifdef WIN32
#define random rand
#define srandom srand
#define inline
#endif

(2) pdftoepdf.cc
integer pdflastpdfboxspec ; --->
extern "C" {
integer pdflastpdfboxspec ;
}

Rectangle ---> struct Rectangle

(3) xpdf/Page.h , xpdf/Page.cc
  Rectangle result   struct Rectangle result   etc. (the same kind: Rectangle ---> struct Rectangle).

--
Akira Kakuto