[metapost] Filling complex paths

Tobias Columbus tobias.columbus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:55:26 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your answer.  I will probably use your suggestion as a workaround.
However, I currently do not know if the MetaPost contours my program produces
will be used on some fancy background, i.e., if they should be transparent or
not. Nevertheless, it's a shame I did not figure this out myself.

Tobias