[metapost] Elegant interactive environment for Metapost / metafont?
will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Mar 27 15:09:41 CET 2013
On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:09 AM, Dave Crossland wrote:
> Drawing the points seems possible to implement with paperjs.org
Thanks, I'll look at that.
>> (who needs a replacement for Macromedia FreeHand, and if he doesn't find one, is going to take up woodworking w/ hand tools)
Have to give up too much, and the Inkscape developers haven't been interested in learning from FreeHand. At a minimum I need:
- move just placed node by holding down <command>
- <shift> constrains angles of off-curve points
- <alt> frees one off-curve point from another
- tapping <alt> while dragging toggles on a preview of the dragged object
- joining objects and closing paths works intelligently
I'd also like PostScript fills and strokes. I really miss Altsys Virtuoso running on NeXTstep.
senior graphic designer
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.
More information about the metapost