[metapost] Question: [MPLib, MetaFun, ConTeXt, LuaTeX] metapost logging and message primitive?

Colin Fraizer metapost at cfraizer.com
Tue Feb 26 13:42:35 CET 2013

Thank you, Marco.  I just discovered that indeed you had pointed me
to the right place.  I didn't realize that "ConTeXt standalone distribution"
was the same as "the minimals from the contextgarden".

The tests I ran were indeed run with the binaries obtained following your
Instructions.

Is that also the same as the "latest context beta and latest luatex beta"?
(I think so.  The luatex obtained by your instructions lists its version as
beta-0.70.2-2013021710.)

I sincerely apologize for being such a bother (here and on TeX.SE).