[metapost] Unable to figure out "if"

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 05:10:38 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Hartmut Henkel <hartmut_henkel at gmx.de> wrote:
> maybe it should be mentioned here, that any spaces after (, before ),
> before :, and before ; are not necessary (and imho bloat the code). MP
> may be cryptic at times, but it's at least more forgiving than a bourne
> shell :-)

Thanks for your feedback, but I am always generous with my spaces. I
feel it makes my code easier to read (at least for me). I do not think
they bloat the code, because to my understanding code bloat is
generated when there is unnecessary *code* in the program and
whitespace is not code! And when you tarball it, it all gets
compressed anyway...

--
Shriramana Sharma