[metapost] Trying to figure out MPLib

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:36:44 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
> I agree, but because straight lines are expressed as two explicit
> curl statements ('--' is a macro expanding to '{curl1}..{curl1}'),
> finding the right spot in solve_choices() to intercept this case
> (as opposed to other {curl} values) is not immediately obvious to
> me from the code.

Um, isn't it possible to like check for node->curlvalue == 1 &&
node->next->curlvalue == 1?

BTW where are the curl, tension and direction values stored before
everything is converted to explicit control points? Are the control
point variables being ad-hoc overloaded for this as well?

Thanks.

--
Shriramana Sharma