[metapost] bizarre interactions...

Walt Burkhard burkhard at cs.ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 8 01:59:26 CEST 2012

Hello Dan and Karel,
Thanks for all your effort with this.    I too am using most 1.504 in
texlive 2011 running on MAC OS X 7.3.      I have
changed prologue to prologues := 3.   and still obtain this weird behavior.
    for now I will just use  shading  with color 0.8white. etc.

It is interesting that there seems to be no issue on mpost 1.212.

Walt