[metapost] Function Grapher

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:55:54 CEST 2011

I wanted the subscribers of this list to be among the first to know
about a "Function Grapher" that I created using MetaPost.

http://www.tlhiv.org/mpgraph/

Actually, the frontend is written in HTML/CSS/JavaScript and the form
data is sent to a Perl CGI script which does the computations and
automagically creates a MetaPost file.  This MetaPost file is
compiled, and the output is converted to various formats for display
and download much like my MetaPost and LaTeX Previewers.

I encourage all that are interested to test it out, and, of course,
feature requests and bug reports are always welcome.

---

Troy Henderson
Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics