[metapost] a problem of label when using metapost

Source Liu sourceonly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 03:25:12 CET 2011

Hi all

Thanks for you warm hearted help in the past days, especially Luecking, you helps a lot. And finally it could do work for me. Though with occasionly errors( which i believe it's my fault to fail to meet its grammar).

Now i'm wondering whether it is possible to use enumerate in metapost. (i mean, like \begin{enumerate} in latex, which automatic enum the coming item a number).

I used the

==============================
verbatimtex
\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
\begin{enumerate}

etex

*somethings here*

verbatimtex

\end{enumerate}
\end{document}
etex

after that, I tried to set a new counter, which still failed to work.

It seem not to work. any suggestions on it?

Or the only way is enum the item by oneself rather that left it to the metapost (LaTeX).

Great thanks.

Regards