[metapost] Does MetaPost catch on?

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Sun Sep 12 23:25:01 CEST 2010

> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:46 PM, luigi scarso<luigi.scarso at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Stephan Hennig<mailing_list at arcor.de>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, but with many figures compiled into separate files just like with
>>> traditional .mp files.  Is that possible?
>> Hm, I don't know.
>> In this situations usually I have one pdf with many pages instead of
>> many pdfs with one page,
>> because with context you can choose the page to insert.

That way graphics are identified within the pdf file by page number, no?
  Doesn't that mean removing one figure forces you to correct references
to all the following figures in a document, because page number depends
on figure order in the source file?  That would make synchronizing with
external documents a pain.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig